Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Escape to Paradise: Issara Beach Resort, Sichon's Hidden Gem

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Escape to Paradise: Issara Beach Resort, Sichon's Hidden Gem

Escape to Paradise: Issara Beach Resort - Sichon's Secret Weapon (and My Honest Review!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea (and maybe some mango smoothie) on Issara Beach Resort, Sichon's Hidden Gem. I've been on a mission: find the elusive, perfect beach escape. And let me tell you, it's been a journey! This place… well, let's just say it's got its quirks. But in the best way possible. I'm talking "forgotten-oasis-with-a-dash-of-rustic-charm" kind of quirks.

First Impressions & Getting There (Accessibility: A Mixed Bag!)

Finding Issara Resort is like finding a secret password. It's a bit off the beaten track, which is half the appeal! Accessibility gets a mixed rating, honestly. While the on-site facilities boast "facilities for disabled guests" this is a massive plus, the journey there depends on the route. Getting to Sichon from the main transport hubs will involve a taxi or airport transfer, and public transport may not be the most accessible.

My initial reaction? "Whoa, is this even real?" Sichon is sleepy – think less crowded beaches and more authentic Thai vibes. The resort itself… well, it IS a bit charmingly faded. Don’t expect pristine, gleaming perfection. Embrace the imperfect beauty. And the car park? Free! Bonus points. And they have an area for car charging station, for people with electric cars!

Rooms: Cozy & Complete (But Let's Talk Blackout Curtains!)

Okay, the Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! is a HUGE win. (Because let's be real, we're all addicted.) But the rooms themselves… chef's kiss. They’re comfortable, well-equipped, and that sofa? Perfect for sinking into after a long day on the beach. They’re all fitted with Air conditioning, Air access - wireless & extra long bed, and complimentary tea which is a nice tough.

Now, for the IMPORTANT stuff: Blackout curtains. YES! (I'm a vampire at heart.) And also, soundproof rooms! Which is great when you want to sleep in and not get disturbed by the world so I can fully immerse myself in a 2 hour nap. They also have interconnecting room(s) available. And private bathroom with separate shower/bathtub. They also have complimentary bottled water. And desk and Mirror! Perfect for getting ready.

But… I have to be honest. The decor isn't exactly cutting-edge. But honestly, the charm of the resort more than makes up for it. And the cleanliness? Impeccable. Seriously, the Daily housekeeping is on point.

Dining, Sipping & Snacking: A Feast for the Senses (Especially That Asian Breakfast!)

Alright, foodies, LISTEN UP. Issara's dining experience is where things REALLY get interesting. They have multiple restaurants, offering both International cuisine and Asian cuisine, even if you're feeling fancy, A la carte in restaurant is available. Asian breakfast is a MUST. Seriously, I'm not a breakfast person, but this changed me. Every morning, I found myself diving into a bowl of savory soup which I didn't even know I wanted. And they have Breakfast [buffet] and breakfast service, available.

There's also an Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop for a mid-afternoon perk me up.

And for those moments when you are feeling lazy, Room service [24-hour] is a lifesaver.

Wellness & Relaxation: Pure Bliss (Let's Talk Sauna!)

This is where Issara REALLY shines. They have a decent Spa and Spa/sauna. The swimming pool [outdoor] is BEAUTIFUL, with Pool with view. There is a Foot bath!

I was utterly obsessed with the sauna. The heat, the silence… pure, unadulterated bliss. I emerged feeling like a new person. They also have Massage.

Things To Do: Lazy Days & Beach Bliss (More on That Relaxation, Though)

Okay, so you're not going to find a bustling nightlife scene here. But that's the point! Issara is all about unwinding. Seriously, the terrace is like a sunbathing dream.

The beach itself is gorgeous. Now, it's not a perfect, white-sand postcard beach (more of that "rustic charm" I mentioned), but the water is clear, warm, and perfect for swimming. If that's your jive, you'll enjoy the outdoor venue for special events.

Cleanliness & Safety: Peace of Mind (Especially Post-Pandemic)

This is where Issara has truly impressed me. The resort is clearly taking hygiene seriously. They have Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment, and it doesn't stop there.

Services & Conveniences: What You Need, When You Need It

They have your typical services, and an entire section dedicated to the convenience of the guests.

  • Concierge: Super helpful!
  • Cash withdrawal
  • Laundry service
  • Meeting/banquet facilities & Meetings
  • Luggage storage
  • Elevator

For the Kids, and the Rest of us:

Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities.

Couple's room is available. non-smoking rooms are available.

The Quirks, The Imperfections & The Overall Vibe:

Okay, here's the real truth. Issara isn't perfect. There's probably a few minor things that could be done. But that's what makes it so special. It's authentic, it's charming, and it's utterly relaxing. It's not the slick, generic resort experience. It's a place to disconnect, breathe, and rediscover the simple joys of life.

Final Verdict: Go! Just Go!

If you're looking for a mass-market, Instagram-perfect experience, Issara probably isn't for you.

But if you're seeking a genuine escape, a place to unplug, recharge, and experience the beauty of Thailand, then book it. Right now. You deserve it.


SEO-Friendly Offer: Escape to Paradise: Issara Beach Resort – Your Sichon Sanctuary Awaits!

Tired of the same old overcrowded beach vacations? Craving a real escape? Issara Beach Resort, Sichon's Hidden Gem, offers a unique blend of relaxation and authentic Thai charm.

Here's why you should choose Issara:

  • Secluded Beach Bliss: Escape the crowds and discover pristine sands and crystal-clear waters.
  • Ultimate Relaxation: Indulge in the soothing spa, sauna, or simply relax by the stunning pool with a view.
  • Authentic Thai Flavors: Savor the delicious Asian and International cuisine in the restaurant.
  • Unwind in Comfort: Cozy, well-equipped rooms, with blackout curtains ensure a peaceful stay.
  • Peace of Mind: Impeccable cleanliness and safety measures guarantee a worry-free experience.
  • Get Away Without the Worry: With free parking and airport transfer, it's only a matter of time before you're escaping the city.

Book your escape to Issara Beach Resort today and experience a truly unforgettable getaway! Visit our website or contact us directly to reserve your slice of paradise.

Keywords:** Issara Beach Resort, Sichon, Thailand, beach resort, spa, sauna, relaxation, authentic Thai, hidden gem, travel, vacation, escape, wellness, clean stay, free wifi

Escape to Paradise: Star Residency Hotel, Pattaya's Best Kept Secret

Book Now

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this ain't your average, perfectly-manicured travel itinerary. This is my Issara Beach Resort Sichon, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand, "escape-the-real-world-and-hopefully-come-back-sane" guide. Prepare for a whirlwind of sunshine, sand, and questionable decisions.

Pre-Trip Anxiety (aka Packing Hell)

Okay, first things first. Packing. I’m not organized. At all. This is a known fact. I always overpack (just in case!), meaning I’m lugging a suitcase the size of a small car, praying it doesn’t exceed the airline’s weight limit. And the worst part? I still forget stuff. This time? Sunscreen AND bug spray. Epic fail before I even step foot on the plane. Feeling the impending doom of a mosquito-infested sunburn.

Day 1: Arrival & All the Feels (plus a side of jet lag)

  • Morning (Roughly 6:00 AM - Let’s be honest, it's more like 8:00 AM after battling the alarm clock): Ugh. The flight. It was fine. Perfectly fine. I’m a nervous flyer, so "fine" is a victory. Landing in Nakhon Si Thammarat. Beautiful airport. Seriously, it was CLEAN. I've seen airport toilets that were cleaner. Immigration? Surprisingly easy. Grabbed a taxi to the resort.

  • Mid-Morning (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Finally! Check in. The lobby is… massive. And airy. And filled with the scent of frangipani. Instant chill vibes. The receptionist (she had a very calm voice, which I really needed) leads me to my room; the ocean is right there. My jaw actually dropped. I'm talking full-on, cartoon-style jaw drop. The room? Gorgeous. Simple, elegant, with a balcony practically dripping with bougainvillea. I do a little happy dance. Okay, a big happy dance. This is the life.

  • Lunch (12:00 PM): Okay, time to eat. The resort restaurant. Pad Thai. Always Pad Thai. It's a rule. This Pad Thai? Divine. Seriously. I'm talking life-changing. The perfect blend of sweet, savory, spicy, and… okay, I need to stop talking about the Pad Thai. But seriously. GO EAT THE PAD THAI.

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Jet lag hits me like a ton of bricks. I try to be a functional human, fail miserably, and resort to napping. I wake up, disoriented, convinced I've aged ten years. But then I see the ocean again, and the world rights itself. I have a quick wander to the beach. The sand feels amazing between my toes. Like, the kind of amazing that makes you want to do a little dance (which I inevitably do). The water is warm and inviting. I resist the urge to just dive in, because…adulting. Later in the afternoon, I find the pool. It's infinity-style, which, obviously, is crucial. I spend a good couple of hours there. And then I find the bar. Let's just say I had one cocktail. And then another. And… well, you get the picture.

  • Evening (6:00 PM - Late): Dinner. More delicious Thai food (grilled seafood this time, with a side of more Pad Thai, because, you know, rules). Sunset. Unbelievable. I could actually feel the tension melting away. I make some new friends at dinner. One older couple from the UK, really nice, and then this guy from California who was a bit intense. He kept talking about crypto. I politely nodded and smiled, mostly because I didn’t understand anything. The night ends with stargazing. I get back to my room, absolutely beat. This is the life, I tell myself, smiling as I drift off to sleep.

Day 2: Beach Bums & Betrayal (of my waistline)

  • Morning (8:00 AM - Whenever I can drag myself out of bed): Breakfast buffet. Oh. My. God. The fruit! The pastries! I have no self-control. I devour the entire buffet. Shame. Followed promptly by more Pad Thai (there's a pattern here, apparently). Beach time! I'd planned to be all zen and read a book, but the sand and the sun are just too good to resist. I spent the morning swimming, building (terrible) sandcastles…living my best life.

  • Mid-Morning (11:00 AM - 12:30 PM): I book a massage. This is bliss. Pure. Unadulterated. Bliss. The woman kneads the knots out of my back, and I feel like a limp noodle when I emerge. I feel amazing.

  • Lunch (1:00 PM): More Pad Thai. (Okay, I am officially declaring Pad Thai as a food group).

  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): I’m feeling adventurous, so I sign up for a cooking class. I chop, I dice, I sweat, I burn something. But I learned how to make Tom Yum soup. And, you know what? It actually tasted pretty good. This is a win!

  • Evening (6:00 PM-Whenever): Dinner. I try to be healthy. Salads. Grilled fish. (Okay, Pad Thai happened. Just a little bit, though.) I watch another sunset. Still breathtaking. I spent the night chatting to those nice Brits at the bar. Lovely people. And then…I order one more cocktail. Just to admire that starry sky.

Day 3: The Island Adventure (and a healthy dose of humility)

  • Morning (7:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Today, I decided to take a boat trip to Koh Taichang, a nearby island. I booked a tour. This is a big step, being independent is not my strong suit. I hope it goes well.

  • Mid-morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Well, the boat ride was a bit…bumpy. I got horribly seasick. The beautiful turquoise water quickly lost its charm. The idyllic island quickly became a blur of nausea. I spent most of the trip clinging to the side of the boat, praying to the porcelain gods. It wasn't fun. At all.

  • Lunch (12:00 PM): I am feeling better, thankfully, and by some miracle, I manage to eat. Chicken and rice. Simple, good. Needed it.

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): So, here's where the day redeemed itself. Koh Taichang itself was gorgeous. Pristine white sand, crystal-clear water, and not a single other soul in sight (okay, maybe a few, but it felt like we had the place to ourselves). Snorkeling was an absolute highlight - fish of every color imaginable. I even saw a sea turtle! It was a humbling experience finding myself in such a special place.

  • Evening (5:00 PM - Whenever): Back at the resort. I was beat. But exhausted in a good way. I skipped dinner. I couldn’t face another seafood meal. I took a long, hot shower, fell into bed, and slept like a log.

Day 4: The Art of Doing Nothing and a Sad Farewell

  • Morning (Until I feel like it): The Art of Doing Nothing. I wake up. Slowly. I listen to the ocean. I read a book. I sip coffee on the balcony. Bliss. I could get used to this.

  • Lunch(12:00 PM): Pad Thai (last one).

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Pool time. More sunshine. A last massage. I try to soak it all in. I realize I'm actually feeling…relaxed. After all the early holiday chaos, all the flights, all the planning, I have finally relaxed. It has taken me a few days, but I'm really enjoying myself.

  • Evening (6:00 PM - Late): Dinner. One last sunset. I’m actually getting a little bit sad. I’ve made friends with the staff. They're so lovely. I try (and mostly fail) to learn some Thai phrases. One last cocktail. And then, packing. Sigh. I already know I’ll be back.

Day 5: Reality Bites (but Pad Thai Memories Endure)

  • Morning: Departure. The taxi to the airport. The flight. It’s…fine. I’m already missing the resort. The Pad Thai. The sunshine. But I’m also excited to get home and see my cat (whose name is probably better than my name).

  • Back Home: I'm still reeling from jet lag, but I'm already planning my return. And I have a fierce craving for Pad Thai. I’m also trying to live life with the same level

Johor Bahru's BEST 2BR Dual-Key Jewel: R&F Princess City View Awaits!

Book Now

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Okay, Spill the Tea: Is Issara Beach Resort *Really* Paradise? I'm Skeptical.

Ugh, right? "Paradise" is such a loaded word. Look, Issara is... well, it's *pretty darn good*. Let me tell you, the photos online? They're gorgeous, but the reality? It's *different*. First off, it's Sichon, not Mykonos. Expect a bit more... rustic charm. You won't find a rooftop infinity pool blasting EDM at 3 AM. Thank GOD. You *will* find a beach that's pristine, if you ignore the occasional stray seashell or, ahem, curious crab. Paradise? Maybe not the perfectly curated, Instagram-filtered version. But authentic? Absolutely. It feels… real. I vividly remember getting eaten alive by mosquitos one evening, which, admittedly, wasn't paradise-adjacent, but it felt *real*.

The Rooms - Are They a Disaster Zone or Actually Livable? (And Do They Smell Funny?)

Okay, the rooms. Let's be honest, this is where things get a bit... *variable*. I stayed in a beachfront bungalow, which was, admittedly, a total dream. Waking up to the sound of the waves? Priceless. The smell? Mostly fresh beach air. HOWEVER, my friend booked the "garden view" room and let's just say, it felt more like a garden-adjacent room. Her bathroom had a slight... *damp* quality. Nothing horrifying, just… noticeable. Definitely check the photos and reviews, and maybe mentally prepare for a slight humidity embrace. Also, pack some air freshener. Just in case. I swear, the first day felt a little off, like the air conditioner was trying to conquer the humidity. Eventually, you adjust. The vibe is definitely more "laid-back beach shack" than "luxury hotel suite," but that's part of the charm, I think. Right?

Food, Glorious Food! What's the Grub Like? (And Will I Get Food Poisoning?)

The food… Oh boy. Look, the restaurant is right on the beach, which is a huge plus. The seafood? Fresh, delicious, and cooked to perfection. The breakfast buffet? Standard Thai fare, with a glorious fruit selection. Now, about food poisoning… I'm not going to lie, I’m a bit of a delicate eater. I had one questionable experience. It involved some questionable fried rice and a feeling I can only describe as intense regret. But, my travel companion, a human garbage disposal, was perfectly fine. So, it depends on your gut biome, I guess. Stick to cooked food, be cautious with street food (even though it looks AMAZING) elsewhere in Sichon, and pack some Immodium. You'll be fine. Just… be prepared.

The Beach Situation: Is it Swimmable? Crowded? Filled With Seaweed Monsters?

The beach… This is where Issara *shines*, truly. The sand is soft, the water is crystal clear (mostly), and the waves are gentle. Perfect for swimming, paddling, and generally just lounging around looking blissfully vacant. And (thank goodness!) it's usually not crowded, which is a HUGE win. You can actually find a spot to call your own, which is a rare miracle these days. Seaweed monsters? Nope. Just the occasional stray shell or, if you're unlucky, a jellyfish. I saw one. ONE. And screamed. It was probably harmless, but I’m a land creature. Keep an eye out, but honestly, it's mostly safe, idyllic, and utterly gorgeous. One day, I just spent hours, literally HOURS, just floating in the water, staring up at the sky, and feeling… incredibly peaceful. That was worth the entire trip right there.

Getting Around! How Do I Escape the Resort and See Sichon?

Okay, here's where it gets a little… *adventurous*. Issara is somewhat isolated. You can rent a motorbike (which, if you're a confident driver, is a fantastic way to explore). Be warned, though, the roads can be a bit… *lively*. Taxis? Rare. You'll likely rely on hotel-arranged transport, which can be convenient, but also potentially pricey. There's a local bus, but I never braved it. Too much potential for getting lost. I did, however, manage to hitch a ride with a very friendly local on the back of his motorcycle, which was an experience! (Don't judge, I was young and foolish). Sichon town itself is charming, with a bustling market, some temples, and a general sense of "slow life." But it's not exactly a hopping metropolis. Plan your transport accordingly.

The Staff - Are They Friendly or Just Pretending?

The staff… genuinely lovely. I'm pretty sure they are *actually* friendly. Not that fake, forced smile that you sometimes get. They are genuinely helpful and accommodating. Their English isn’t fluent everywhere, but they'll work with you, which is the charm. There was this one waiter, I can't remember his name, who always remembered my coffee order. Every single morning. That kind of personal touch? Priceless. They seem genuinely happy to have you there, which makes all the difference. They always knew the best local spots, and were so accommodating to both mine and my companion's constant need for food.

Seriously, The Mosquitos? How Bad Are They Really?

Okay. Mosquitoes. Listen carefully. They are… persistent. Bring ALL the repellent you own. The stuff with DEET. The stuff that smells like citronella. The stuff you spray on your clothes. And then, spray *again*. Even then, expect to get bitten. I'm talking, red, itchy, life-ruining bites. I spent one entire night scratching. The resort provides mosquito nets, which are essential. Use them. And consider bringing a portable mosquito zapper. Consider it your most important travel companion.

Is Issara Beach Resort Good For Families? Or Is It More of a Romantic Getaway Vibe?

Hmm, both! I saw families there, definitely. There's a kids' pool, and the beach is great for little ones. But… it's not a mega-resort with a dedicated kids' club. It's more chilled out. So, families who are happy to entertain themselves and appreciate a relaxed vibe would be great here. I actually think it's fantastic for families, couples and solo travelers. Honestly, it's the lack of chaos that makes it so great.

Okay, So Bottom Line: Should I Go?

Yes.Urban Hotel Search

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Issara Beach Resort Sichon Nakhon Si Thammarat Thailand

Post a Comment for "Escape to Paradise: Issara Beach Resort, Sichon's Hidden Gem"